Touching down for a bit

So, I've been inconspicuously absent of late...

Not for lack of anything like interest or ideas or time. I've loads of all of that. Ideas are overflowing, actually: encaustic painting/collages (collaintings? paintages?), decoupaging a tin box, making art trading cards, getting a second cat for my and Bix's benefits combined, making cat toys, finally finding the opportunity to do some '20's-style singing with a new friend made, a storyline for my graphic novel, writing bits of poems and pieces of songs, dance steps, letters, furniture...! If I didn't feel a sweet peace running throughout, I'd wonder if I wasn't maybe a little on the manic side...

The ideas are churning out, a tiny little assembly line in the ol' noggin. Now, to make them tangible...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Comments

Popular Posts