Hello, It's Me

So...January? Last post? Really?

Really.

This year, and a portion of the last, has been taken up with a huge work project--those of you in the know know to what I'm referring. I have been away from aspects of my life I normally would not leave alone--like my art and my family and friends--but had to, due to the all-encompassing nature of said project. It was literally 24/7.

And now it is over and I am slowly recuperating by doing nothing. Nothing work-related, anyway. I'm sleeping. Yesterday I was down for the count for 19 straight hours, only waking up to feed the cats. Today, I'm going to be drawing. At long last!!

My return to my life means a return to this little bloggeroo! Here's to more written interactions with each and every one of you!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mab-nificent! :-)

Dave

Popular Posts