The new 'do

Looky how short my hair is!


I admit, I was hesitant to cut it, because I've never gone so short before (in my adult life, that is...there was the time my hair was involuntarily cut boy-short because my mother got tired of my not taking care of it...I was eight...nice...). But my desire to wear it '20's-style was stronger, and since I'm not so handy with hairpins, and since my hair is already naturally curly, I decided to do the deed. And I can still do some damn cute things with it--go straight, pin the sides, tiny little ponytail, clips, barrettes, put it under hats, etc.

Okay, done being a girl.

Comments

Torie said…
It really does look so great on you!! (And please don't stop being a girl because, frankly, your new haircut would just be wrong on boy!!)
Gina said…
Thanks, man! You're right, the 'do would not suit a chap at all...
alanna_b said…
it looks so good!!! *squee*
Libbycookie said…
It looks fantastic - bold moves are *almost* always rewarded! My hair looks much better short, but I let it grow out of laziness & vanity. A new haircut really sets a person up for great new adventures, too...
alanna_b said…
p.s.: i LOVE the red, and always will. ;D
Gina said…
I love the red, too!!! I will be keeping it forever. I will be an old, old lady with wrinkles carved in my face, and bright red hair...

Popular Posts