It's hip to be Square

This morning (or rather, yesterday morning, as in Saturday), I had a lovely pancake breakfast at this new restaurant in L.A., Square One Dining. It is co-owned by my friend and co-worker Leah’s friend, Phil, which is how I heard of it. It has only been open about a month-and-a-half, and it is doing incredibly well! Rave reviews in the LA Times and on food-about-town websites. They only serve breakfast and lunch at the moment, but breakfast is served all day. Let me just say, the food is unbelievably delicious: old favorites with a gourmet twist. Won’t put a dent in your wallet, either. And it’s a small, cozy place, with lots of light coming in the windows, and also outdoor seating, should you want to people-watch. Perfect place to bring a book or a date. So if you find yourself in the L.A. area...Go! Eat! Enjoy! Oh, and Leah created their lovely website, too...

Comments

Gina said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gina said…
Dear Henry, dear Henry (hey...DH, DH!)...I am merely following the illuminated footsteps of my pioneering brethren and sistren...Grateful am I for their showing me the way...
Gina said…
Ahem...I did not properly credit the Princess in this entry. Not only did Leah create Square One's website, she also created their logo, business cards, their menus and the interior and exterior signs. Consider me duly wrist-slapped...by yours truly, of course.

Popular Posts