You say it’s your birthday...Hey, Jude...

I had a lovely little birthday. Got lots of birthday greetings from friends and family alike. Got a card with greenbacks in it from my folks. My sister gave me a picture frame with pictures of my nephew Q that she’d decorated with scrapbooking techniques, Peet’s coffee, and a pack of vintage-looking scrapbooking papers. We had an awesome Italian dinner at a neighborhood restaurant--both of us having some of the best lasagna ever created by human hands. We flew to Vegas, hailed a cab, and shocked the hell out of my folks by showing up on their doorstep. It was awesome! It’s fun to be sneaky...We all spent the weekend playing poker, teaching ourselves to play backgammon, eating really bad (but really good) food (including mom-made birthday cake), watching movies, going for walks, joking around, taking pictures. A good time was had by all!

Comments

Popular Posts